Thursday, January 23, 2014

MY TELUS HORSE HERD

My critter collection has been getting out of control lately and I haven't been updating the blog so I will post a photo of my TELUS horse critter collection. These all come from a partnership that TELUS has with the Spruce Meadows horse arena every year. I have 9 horses in total. I have posted pictures in past blog posts of some of the horses but here is the whole herd of stallions. My TELUS branded critter collection now has over 40 unique critters.

3 comments:

  1. Nice... A deeper level of critter hunting those horses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little one is obsessed with TELUS critters. I just happened to find your blog while doing a Google search on TELUS critters! I was curious to see how many we are missing. Apparently, we're missing quite a few! :) lol

    ReplyDelete