Monday, January 21, 2013

MY NEW RED PANDA CRITTER. Also, pictures of my TELUS critter shelf. I have lots!!

Two weeks ago I finally acquired a little pile of red pandas. A bunch of agents in various call centers got them and then I found a source to get them. Now I have a bunch. Here is a picture of the latest TELUS critter which is the 38th critter in my herd.
Here are some pictures of my shelf with my critters. This is all of them. I have a couple of duplicates on the shelf (lion, grey goat).

2 comments:

  1. Please pray tell, where is the source for the adorable Red Panda? I managed to acquire ten of them one time from an event, that Telus was co-sponsoring...it looks like I needed more than 10 for all of my friends who want one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww lucky! I've been trying to get one for baby girl and can't seem to find one

    ReplyDelete